Champs-Élysées Film Festival, created by producer, distributor and exhibitor Sophie Dulac, presents its 2018 edition. The festival will take place from June 12th to 19th, and is, more than ever before, dedicated to offering the best of French and American indie cinema. TEASER : bit.ly/BAceff
THE FESTIVAL’S PROGRAM:
During this week, festival-goers will be able to meet the guests of honor :
– The actor TIM ROTH, who will give a masterclass on June 15 at 19:30 to PublicisCinémas – 10 € and 7 € in presale.
Tickets: bit.ly/TimCEFF. The festival will also organize a retrospective of his movies.
– The actress JENNIFER JASON LEIGH, who will offer a meeting on June 17 at 15:30 at the PublicisCinémas (free masterclass
then movie 7€). The festival will also feature a retrospective of her films.
– The director JOHN CAMERON MITCHELL, who will give a masterclass on June 13th at 6pm at PublicisCinémas – 10 €
and 7 € in presale. Tickets: bit.ly/JCMceff.
– The directors DAVID AND NATHAN ZELLNER. The festival will show a new retrospective of their films as well as a masterclass
on June 16 at 17:30 at the theater Le Lincoln (free masterclass then film 7 €).
Every evening, red carpets will cover the avenue to welcome the premieres of the following
· THE MISEDUCATION OF CAMERON POST by Desiree Akhaven, with Chloë Grace Moretz and Sasha Lane, in international premiere. With the exceptional presence of Chloë Grace Moretz and the filmmaker
Monday 18 June at 21h / PublicisCinémas
· C’EST QUI CETTE FILLE by Nathan Silver, in French premiere, in the presence of the film cast.
Thursday, June 14 at 20:30 / PublicisCinémas and Monday, June 18 at 19h / UGC George V
· UNSANE by Steven Soderbergh, with Claire Foy, in French premiere.
Friday, June 15 at 9:30 pm / UGC George-V
· PIERCING by Nicolas Pesce, with Mia Wasikowska and Christopher Abbott, Paris premiere.
Saturday, June 16 at 22h / UGC George-V
For the second year in a row, a daring set of shows will give prominence to the new Parisian indie music scene and allow festival-goers to meet every night on the festival rooftop, the most beautiful terrace of Paris, to listen to Radio Elvis, Raphaële Lannadère, Aloïse Sauvage, Tim Dup, Pépite, Vendredi Sur Mer, and the DJ sets by John Cameron Mitchell, Karl Planck and Piège à garçon.
In short, more than 60 films and nearly 80 screenings will take place in all the theaters of the Champs-Elysées Avenue : Balzac, Gaumont Champs-Élysées, Lincoln, PublicisCinémas and UGC George-V.
TO WIN : 5 x 2 Screening Tickets !!
Send an email to email@example.com and tell us your favorite thing about FUSAC. The winners will be notified by return email to collect tickets in our offices. Until Friday 8th June – 6pm.
SCREENING RATES :
Single fee of 7 € per screening
Single fee of 10 € for the premieres and the masterclasses
Tickets for sale at participating theatres
Opening (ceremony + screening + party at the Maison du Danemark – Flora Danica + open-bar + showcase of FAIRE)
: 35€ / 20€ for passholders
Closing (ceremony + screening + party at l’Élyséum + open bar + DJ sets of Arnaud Rebotini, French 79, and Piège à
garçon) : 35 € / 20 € for passholders
The UGC illimité card and the Pass Gaumont Pathé are accepted.
ALL ACCESS PASS :
49 € / 35 € for those under age 26.
– Unlimited access to films for all sections
– Access to the festival lounge
– Access to the festival rooftop for the DJ sets
– Masterclass and unlimited meetings